As I struggled with getting to know my binders, I realized (partly from comments left) that I needed to reduce the drag happening to my bindings. I bought this for $35:
It’s sold by SharpSewing on Ebay. I should have looked a little further or waited for comments. There are other holders available for less and even free ideas such as one shared by Skye in her comment on 8/12/2013. To see her ingenious solution you’ll have to go to Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewingskye/6772636589/
I did need a little help with assembly. Once done, I have an excellent professional tool that does the job nicely. The binding feeds from the Bias and Tape Holder into the ribbon guide of the binder and then on into the machine:
The front edge of my table is beveled and would not allow the clamp to attach properly. I had to situate the Holder on the right, table-edge.
Whats In the CookBook
The Sellers handout concerning the device. On the reverse are the assembly instructions.